Introduction To Sales - Basic Selling
2 Day Course
This course is different to any other you will encounter because we offer simple concepts that work with all types of people, from extroverts to quieter more thoughtful team members – we don’t want to turn anyone into a “fast talking salesman”.
Your participants will be trained by a real business trainer with first hand expertise in making businesses successful and experience fresh, relevant sales concepts based on current examples.
We have delivered this type of training to a wide range of clients from sectors which includes Automotive, Finance, Retail & Leisure and Hospitality.
Who will this course benefit?
This course is for anyone who is new to sales and would like gain a basic understanding of selling skills.
Over the two days of the workshop participants will have gained the following skills:
- Discover the key selling habits such as asking insightful questions and listening skills
- Develop a winning selling mindset - everyone in your organization has a message to sell!
- Discover ways to turn personal client relationships into selling relationships
- Make some cold calls and learn how simple it is!
- Establish simple ways to make winning sales presentations and talk in benefits
- Gain a desire to make selling a much more active part of your role
- Learn how to deal confidently with objections and close the deal!
- Navigate through gatekeepers and reach decision makers – FRESH techniques!
- Uncover simple tools for opening, advancing and closing sales calls
- Develop your ability to turn cold calls into warm and engaging conversations
- What is selling?
- The Market, Your Product and You
- Plan for a successful Sales Meeting
- The Successful Sales Call/Meeting
- Motivating the Customer to Listen
- Handle Objections and Secure that Sale!