Team members and managers aren’t always the best at working together when the drive to achieve and ‘claim the win’ is linked to personal achievement goals. That’s a dilemma for many organisations. How do I encourage team effort and collaboration yet recognise and reward individual contribution? The great news is there is a way – using a system based on motivational objectives and key results and it’s delivered 10x growth value for some of the world’s largest and most successful organisations such as Intel, Google, LinkedIn, Spotify, Twitter and Microsoft.
Who will this course benefit?
This course is suitable for leaders, senior managers, managers and supervisors responsible for the development of their teams & individuals.
By the end of the course attendees will be able to:
- Define authentic collaboration and identify the benefits to the organisation
- Understand the critical risk and success factors to authentic collaboration
- Identify the key stages in creating an effective collaborative culture
- Shape a clear vision of what authentic collaboration means and engage others to deliver it
- Ensure there are supporting frameworks to deliver authentic collaboration
- Choose the right knowledge and communication management and collaboration tools
- Create an action plan to foster collaboration between their teams
- What is collaboration and what are the benefits to organisations, teams and individuals?
- What gets in the way of effective collaboration?
- Identifying the critical risk and success factors in authentic collaboration
- The key stages in building a collaborative culture
- Making authentic collaboration a strategic imperative
- A collaborative office environment and connecting remote workers – how we build collaborative workspaces
- Establishing an agreed clear vision and engaging others in that vision
- Understanding different perspectives and finding common ground
- Defining collaborative vs competitive behaviours that support an authentic collaborative culture
- How Communication is the foundation of an authentic collaborative culture
- Knowledge management and collaboration
- Empowering teams to collaborate and creating trust bonds
- Creating opportunities to collaborate
- Leverage social collaboration tools
- Rewarding and supporting collaborative initiatives