Change and innovation are driven in the workplace by increasing competitiveness, the rapid pace of technology and customer and stakeholder expectations. Managers have an active role in fostering this change and stimulating innovation. They have a creative role in ensuring that individuals, the team and the organisation gain from change, and that the customer benefits through improved products and services.
This course will explore interesting and effective practical ways to stimulate people to come up with new and innovative ideas. It will also provide strategies and tools to implement change in the work environment so that people support changes that benefit the organisation.
The approach to the programme is active and experiential, maximising the time for participants to put into practice the key skills they are learning.
We work with you to create scenarios that reflect the issues faced by the participants; appropriate situations generate active engagement.
Who will this course benefit?
This course is ideal for participants who are experiencing change within their organisation
After this interactive course you will be able to:
- Recognise the main drivers and need for change within your department
- Understand different types of change and the role they play in our lives
- Identify the different stages in responding to change
- Recognise our own perceptions and behaviours around change
- Deal with fears, habits, uncertainty and self-limiting beliefs
- Work with line managers to pro-actively develop new skills and behaviours
- Think creatively around new opportunities
- Develop an action plan to respond effectively to change
Throughout this highly interactive course there are opportunities to practice and test the skills you are learning.
- The importance of change and innovation
- The five main kinds of change
- Responses to change
- Dealing with fears, habits and beliefs
- Planning and implementing change
- Communicating change
- Managing change creatively
- Monitoring the effects of change
- Mentoring and coaching people for change
- Innovation in the organisation
- Developing innovative ideas.
Maximum number of participants: