This practical workshop explores the need for a range of customer service interventions which will improve the customer experience at all levels and can be tailored to reflect your organisational vision and aims. The intention will be to provoke a shift in the current mindset of the staff and provide new ways of thinking and behavioural change.
Who will this course benefit?
This course is suitable for all members of staff working in customer-facing roles.
The returning participants will be able to:
- Become more consistently attentive to customer needs and create a personal commitment sustained by each member of staff
- Actively listening to become curious about the true needs of the customer
- Empathising as only humans can when another human is anxious or in need of support
- Regulating emotions so that the impulse to react negatively is managed
- Manage the expectations of customers to retain trust but also set polite boundaries
- Introductions and workshop objectives
- Insight into current Customer Service reports – context setting
- All for one, one for all
- Let’s talk about customers
- Skills to succeed
- Front line coaching
- Practical group exercise – exploring customer service scenarios