Evidence suggests that we now live in a VUCA world and VUCA economy, which is volatile, uncertain, challenging and ambiguous. This means that Organisations need to develop their ‘mind elasticity’ and ‘strategic agility’ and harness their creative and innovative potential if they want to survive and thrive in a highly competitive environment.
With this in mind, this course is designed to help participants to look at what they do through a different lens, so they can explore alternative and additional solutions they may not have considered before.
Who will this course benefit?
For participants who are looking to improve and learn new methods of creative problem solving and creating fresh ideas.
After this interactive course participants will be able to:
- Explain how the ‘creative’ brain works and how to maximise the ability to generate ideas
- Display the confidence to be creative and apply creative thinking
- List the barriers to creativity and innovation
- Describe how to create a workplace culture that encourages and supports innovation and creativity
- Describe the creative problem-solving process
- Use tools and techniques for investigating problems
- Use tools for generating and improving ideas
- Define creativity
- Why people perceive themselves to be good or poor at being creative
- How the brain works
- Begin to look at creative techniques
- Creative techniques
- Evaluating ideas
- Introducing ideas to an organisation
Maximum number of participants: