The aim of this one day workshop is to provide an experience which is challenging, informative and above all else engaging.
This workshop will provide key takeaways for participants to apply directly to their presentations but to also provide a range of tools and techniques which they can implement on an ongoing basis.
The returning participants will benefit by:
- Planning, preparing and delivering presentations which fulfil their objectives
- Delivering structured and effective presentations to customers and colleagues
- Selecting an appropriate presentation style to suit the audience and subject
- Using wider range of delivery tools and media
Anyone who wishes to improve and develop techniques to build their confidence when delivering presentations and key messages
- Overview of course objectives and introduction
- Where am I now? (Health check)
- Preparing to succeed
- Tools of the trade
- Engaging the audience
- Applying the learning
- Review and close