Project environments are dynamic, fast-paced and (should be) focused on delivery. The role and skills of a project manager are varied and vital to ensuring the success of a project. This interactive course will equip project managers with the effective tools and techniques you will need to run a project from start to finish.
Participants will be asked to think of their experiences in a previous or current project and come prepared to share and contribute to the course.
Who will this course benefit?
Project Managers or anyone who is involved in running projects.
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Clarify what a project is and how it differs from day to day business
- State the factors which contribute to the success or failure of a project
- Describe the roles within a project and how they relate to each other
- Explain the life cycle and stage of a project
- Demonstrate the use of planning, monitoring and control tool to include: Network diagrams/PERT charts/Gantt with dependencies, time and critical path analysis/Organisational breakdown structures/Resource analysis/Checkpoints and milestones/Cost-benefit analysis
- Risk Assessment
- Incorporate alterations to the original plan
Maximum number of participants: